In the highly competitive field of casino software, one of the most recent companies to enter the market is called Rival Gaming. The developers of this software have included some innovative features and cutting-edge technology in order to live up to the reputation of their company. They are well aware that in order to succeed in this oversaturated market, they must differentiate themselves in some way from their rivals. Because of this, their software was developed with care, and it gives the impression that it is appealing to customers, as a number of casinos have shifted to using this platform.
The fact that Rival didn’t enter the market until 2006 might be the most remarkable thing about the company. They have been able to catch up in terms of technology and have already licensed 20 casinos, despite the fact that they are decades behind the rest of their competitors. Even though this might appear to be a low number, it is quite remarkable considering the length of time Rival has been operating in this market and the fact that some of their partners are quite well-known businesses.
Aside from that, they have an advantage over the majority of their most significant competitors in the industry in that they accept players from the United States. Rival Gaming entered the industry much later than its competitors, and while its software is satisfactory, it is not outstanding; as a result, the company is still having trouble capturing a larger portion of the market.
Even though Rival Gaming is not one of the oldest companies currently operating in the industry, we cannot consider it to be a newcomer either. This software provider began catering to customers in 2006 when it launched as a company based in Cyprus. Ever since then, it has continued to provide high-quality casino games to a wide variety of Rival casinos located in the United States, Europe, and other parts of the world.
- It might appear to be an audacious move to enter a massive market that is not really regulated, such as the United States, especially considering that the majority of other businesses would rather stick to the regulated markets. However, this company has exactly what it takes to pull it off, and they have taken the slot theme concepts to an entirely new level by introducing innovative ideas.
- One of the most eloquent examples is “As the reels turn,” a popular slot machine in the catalog that allows players to unlock certain features as the plot progresses and the cut scenes are unlocked. This is one of the most eloquent examples because it is a slot machine. Because the game was such a huge hit, the company decided to turn it into a series and create two more games that share the same name as the original.
- Rival has gained a significant amount of popularity not only as a result of the excellence of its games but also as a result of high-profile partnerships with other industry giants such as Tom Horn Gaming, Saucify, and Betsoft.
- We will walk you through everything there is to know about this fantastic software developer company below, and if you are interested in learning more about the work of Rival’s primary competitors, other titans in the industry such as Microgaming or Playtech, you can also check out our casino software developers.
Top Bonus Categories
Our handpicked recommended top sites.
Rival Special Game Features
These days, the vast majority of players are drawn to online slot machines that have as many features as is humanly possible, and there are only a few seasoned players left who favor a more challenging, traditional experience with a constrained number of available features.
Rival, fortunately for the majority of players out there, offers a selection of games that caters to a wide variety of preferences. These games include both complex slot machines and traditional one-armed bandits. Rival Gaming has included some fairly cutting-edge features and bonus rounds in some of their most popular slots, including the following:
1) Cascading Reels – This feature is also known as Tumbling Reels, and what makes it so unique and popular is the fact that winning symbols from a combination are removed from the grid and new symbols take their place. This makes it one of the most sought after features in online slot games.
Because of this, it is possible for a single spin to result in multiple winning combination outcomes. The cascading reels mechanism is sometimes found in combination with other features, such as increasing multipliers that rise with each subsequent cascade.
2) Win Both Ways – The first slot machines paid out in a left-to-right fashion, and the majority of slot machines on the market today still use this method of payment. However, among the games offered by Rival, there are also games that pay out in both directions. This indicates that a paying line will pay not only from left to right but also from right to left, which will ultimately result in larger prizes being awarded.
Autoplay is a feature that many players do not even notice is missing until it is absolutely necessary for them to do so. Autoplay functionality is now standard on virtually all slot machines produced by the vast majority of software providers.
You are able to determine the maximum number of free spins, wins, and losses, and then hand control of the game over to the mechanics when you have an important task to complete or just want to take some time to relax. Keep in mind that this function is prohibited in some countries; consequently, the same game may either include it or exclude it depending on the region in which it is sold.
3) Multipliers: When added to a bonus feature or to a special symbol like Wilds, multipliers will do exactly what their name suggests: they will multiply the prizes. Multipliers can be added to either a bonus feature or to special symbols. The multipliers that are available in Rival games can range anywhere from x2 all the way up to an incredible x1000.
Quick Information Regarding Rival Casinos
- 2006 marked the beginning of operation for the Rival Software Company.
- Rival casinos offer downloadable versions of their games in addition to those that can be played in a web browser.
- The online casinos that use Rival’s software have access to more than 200 different games provided by the company.
- Rival casinos typically extend a warm welcome to gamblers from the United States.
- At the moment, the Rival Software Company is a significant player in the online gambling venues.
Online Casinos That Have Low Required Deposits, as a Minimum
Bonuses for Playing at Rival Gaming Casinos
The online casinos powered by Rival Gaming provide players with access to a variety of lucrative bonuses and promotions. These include referral bonuses, welcome bonuses for new players, reload bonuses for existing players, bonuses for alternative payment methods, and bonuses for players who bring in new players. In addition, Rival casinos offer no deposit bonuses, which provide players with free money simply for registering an account at the casino. Furthermore, Rival casinos use a comp point system to reward players who are loyal to the casino. Players have the opportunity to rack up points whenever they engage in wagering with real funds, and these points can eventually be exchanged for cash prizes at the casino.
Rival Casino Bonus Codes
Rival Gaming came relatively late to the gaming industry, which led to the company’s decision to target players in the younger age bracket. As a direct consequence of this, their software is completely up-to-date, dynamic, and abundant in audiovisual content.
Rival’s software does not attempt to replicate a brick-and-mortar casino in Las Vegas; rather, the company strives to provide a one-of-a-kind and exciting online gaming experience and makes use of the most up-to-date tools in order to achieve this goal. This is something that sets Rival apart from other software developers.
A Wide Array of Games Although Rival only has a small selection of games, the variety of those games is quite extensive. Blackjack, American Roulette, European Roulette, Online Poker, Video Poker, Craps, Keno, Casino War, Let-it-Ride, Baccarat, and Red Dog are just some of the games that can be found at this casino.
Our handpicked recommended top sites.
Video Slots That Are Interactive Only casinos that are powered by Rival are able to provide this one-of-a-kind and absolutely fantastic feature. The I-Slots each have their own unique narrative and enhance the player’s experience by incorporating videoclips and skill-based bonus rounds. Each slot machine tells a different story. The player’s performance in the bonus rounds will, on a case-by-case basis, determine the path that the narrative will take. I-Slots were one area in which Rival completely destroyed their rivals and completely dominated the market.
Compatibility. Rival Gaming provides software that can be downloaded in its entirety and is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
The time to download. It’s safe to say that Rival is one of the more quickly downloadable casino softwares.
Management System. Rival Gaming’s management system, referred to as Rival Backend, includes a number of useful tools that are designed to protect both players and casino owners from fraudulent activity. These tools are beneficial to both parties. The following instruments are included in this program:
RivalPro. This tool is for managing data, and it offers complete information regarding all casino operations, which is generated by a meticulous tracking system that operates in real time. Customers are categorized as a result of this, which enables for more efficient administration of marketing campaigns.
Competitor of ClassAct. This tool ensures that players’ bonuses and points are counted accurately and that they receive them as quickly as possible.
InTouch. The use of this tool makes communication simpler and enables information to be accessed more rapidly. As a direct consequence of this, we respond to all inquiries in a very timely manner. IdentiPrint. For the purpose of preventing fraudulent activity and bonus abuse, this system creates a fingerprint for every device that connects to its casinos.
The requirement for inventiveness I include this as one of the highlights of Rival software because the company has demonstrated that it is interested in becoming one of the most formidable competitors in the sector. Rival is a company that is looking for innovative and different ways to offer things that cannot be found in other companies because of the fact that they are new and entered the market late. This, combined with the fact that they really want to be big in the market, has caused them to look for these ways. I believe that the direction that Rival has been heading in up until this point will, in the end, bring them to the point where they can call themselves unique and exceptional.
Summary for Rival Software
If I had to choose just one word to describe Rival Gaming, that word would be innovative. Beginning with an excellent anti-fraud system, Rival has proven to be real competition for companies that are already well-established in the market for online gaming. In spite of the fact that Rival Gaming is still a relatively young company, its software is already capable of competing with that of the industry’s most established players. Their software is modern and innovative; you should give it a shot because it’s so good. In point of fact, I believe that Rival has significantly fewer drawbacks than its rivals do, and in terms of game technology, they are light years ahead of the rest of the pack; the I-Slots are brilliant, and I cannot even begin to imagine what they will come up with next. In all honesty, it seems as though Rival is going to be a very successful and innovative company in the future.
Competitively Opposed Graphics Even though I have highlighted Rival’s graphics as a strength, I feel the need to clarify that this only applies to the most recent games in the series. However, the graphics in some of their older games can look quite dated and boring, particularly the spin animations. On the other hand, the graphics in their most recent additions look great, are crystal clear, and are organized very well.
Join our thousands of happy users
FAQ – Rival Software
Which of Rival’s slot games do you think is the best?
There is such a wide variety of high-quality games offered by Rival that it is nearly impossible to choose which ones are the best. Nevertheless, As the Reels Turn, Zombiezee Money, Gnome Sweet Home, Cosmic Quest, and Arabian Tales are the video slots that players enjoy playing the most.
Is a free trial of Rival’s slot games available?
Yes, you are free to play Rival slots and games from other software providers for as long as you like right here on our website. If you are successful in obtaining a no deposit bonus from one of our casinos, you will be able to keep playing for free while still having the opportunity to win real prizes.
Is it possible to play Rival slots on my mobile device?
Because the majority of Rival’s slot games are developed using HTML5 technology, the answer is yes. This means that they are compatible with desktop computers and laptops in addition to mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones.
Is Rival a well-known company that develops software?
Yes, Rival is a very well-known casino software development company that focuses on catering its services to the United States and Europe, which are, respectively, the two largest markets in the entire world. Because there are so many online casinos powered by Rival, it is not difficult to locate a reputable one to play at.
Where can I find the best casinos powered by Rival?
You can find a list of the best Rival casinos that have already been tried out and enjoyed by other real players by scrolling up. These casinos have already been reviewed. The list can be arranged in a variety of ways and filtered to display either the most well-known gambling websites, the newest gambling sites that have recently emerged, or casinos that are located in your area.
The media has speculated extensively on whether men are losing their traditionally masculine characteristics. Television shows set in the past, such as Mad Men and